Law Office of Inna Fershteyn (718) 333-2394
The Law Office of Inna Fershteyn and Associates, P.C. is a leading Trust and Estate Planning law firm in the greater New York and New Jersey area. Over a period of 18 years in practice, we have established high legal standards which we work hard to maintain. Attorney Inna Fershteyn is the founder of the leading trust and estate planning firm. Her practice focuses on all aspects of estate planning and elder Law such as: asset protection, trust formation, medicaid planning, medicaid fraud, business continuation planning, probate and administration of estates, guardianship proceedings, and estate litigation. Our office brings competitive spirit and dedicated attention to each case and provides an individual approach to every client. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey.
|Wills and Trusts||Estate Planning||Asset Protection||NY Will Probate|
|Medicaid Planning||Elder Law||Guardianship||Medicaid Fraud|
Every client is unique from his or her interests, problems, and legal needs. We are dedicated to providing each client with the best possible service. We work closely with them to develop a legal strategy that focuses on achieving these goals. We want to help them avoid any negative consequences and take the worrying out of unprotected assets, estate planning, wills, trusts, Medicaid fraud, Medicaid planning, and elder law. Let us guide you through the stressful process and help you reach a peace of mind. We will be there to walk you through the process one step at a time.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Revise Your Estate Plan
- Should I Avoid Probate?
- Why Am I Being Investigated for Medicaid Fraud?
- 10 Ways to Stay Productive
- 9 Small Things to Be Thankful For
- 7 Of The Weirdest — But Very Real — Wills Of All Time
- 10 Things to Look for in a Nanny
- What Does My WIll Do?
- 20 Surreal Places to Visit Before You Die
- 15 Things to Do Before You Die
- Estate Planning: 16 Things to Do Before You Die
- 6 Essential Estate Planning Steps for You and Your Parents
- Pat Summitt wills all personal property to son Tyler
- Ten Rules For Asset Protection Planning
- What to Consider If You May Depend on Medicaid for Nursing Care
- The Pros and Cons of a Special Needs Trust: Ensuring Your Child’s Future
- Who Gets The Family Bible And Coca-Cola Stock?
- Medicaid Planning 101 by Top Brooklyn Estate Attorney
- Asset Protection 101 by Top Brooklyn Estate Attorney
- Zip line to Success
- 4 Key Things to Know about Trusts and Medicaid Planning
- What is a Living Trust by New York Estate Attorney
- Life is like an Ocean
- Estate Planning 101 by Top Brooklyn Estate Attorney