NY Elder Law Attorney & Estate Attorney
The Law Office of Inna Fershteyn and Associates, P.C. is a leading Elder Law, Trust and Estate Planning law firm based in Brooklyn, NY serving the greater New York and New Jersey area. Over a period of 19 years in practice, we have established high legal standards which we work hard to maintain. A hard working, compassionate elder law attorney in NY, Inna Fershteyn is the founder of the trust and estate planning firm. Her practice focuses on all aspects of estate planning and elder care law such as: asset protection, trust formation, medicaid planning including pooled income trusts and home care aid medicaid applications, medicaid fraud, business continuation planning, probate and administration of estates, nursing home planning, guardianship proceedings, and estate litigation. Our office brings competitive spirit and dedicated attention to each case and provides an individual approach to every client. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey.
|Wills and Trusts||Estate Planning||Asset Protection||NY Will Probate|
|Medicaid Planning||Elder Law||Guardianship||Medicaid Fraud|
With two decades of experience, our elder law lawyers understand and are sensitive to your individual circumstances and the unique complexities each family may face. Our Principal elder care attorney handles all of your elder law estate planning matters and will help you:
- Protect your assets from rising nursing home costs
- Prepare and strategically utilizing elder law estate planning tools such as revocable and irrevocable trusts and wills
- Prepare home care aid Medicaid applications and set up Home Health Care Aid services
Prepare Pooled Income Trust applications if your income is above Medicaid Income Level requirements
- Assist with the legal process of Article 81 Adult Guardianship Proceedings
- Provide comprehensive medicaid planning to keep assets separate from the State
- Answer estate planning questions you may have
- Preserve assets and save on Estate Taxes
- Set up Estate Plan and Elder Care plan for your family
Why Elder Law Planning Legal Services:
Why Elder Law planning? At any age, life can be unpredictable. It’s best to plan ahead.
Elder law is an estate planning process that takes into account your assets, your resources, plans for your retirement as well as your long term care plan and puts aside enough resources for comfortable retirement. This estate planning process helps you protect your assets today as well as maintain control over your future tomorrow.
Our difference: At the Law Offices Of Inna Fershteyn, our main areas of practice is Elder Care Law, Estate Planning and Wills, Trusts & Estate Law. We work with your family’s Estate Planing needs and pay specific attention to the specialized needs of older adults, providing senior legal assistance on a wide range of needs starting from medical health care planning to estate and trust planning (e.g. pooled income trusts, medicaid applications, and nursing home planning that can give you access to public assistance benefits). Our New York City elder law attorneys are uniquely qualified to help you, your family and senior citizens in the NYC area whether you need help setting up a trust or will for yourself or you are dealing with the fine details of health care planning and medicaid for a parent.
Every client is unique from his or her interests, problems, and legal needs. We are dedicated to providing each client with the best possible service. We work closely with them to develop a legal strategy that focuses on achieving these goals. We want to help each and every client avoid negative consequences and take the worrying out of unprotected assets, estate planning, wills, trusts, Medicaid fraud, Medicaid planning, and elder law. Let a qualified local elder law firm that concentrates in serving clients throughout New York including New York City (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens Staten Island and Long Island) and the surrounding tri-state area guide you through the stressful process and help you reach peace of mind. We will be there to walk you through the process one step at a time.
What Recent Clients Have To Say:
“In all honesty 5 stars simply isn’t enough for Inna Fershteyn’s Law Office.”
“she has a thorough knowledge of the Elder Law, impeccable reputation and reliability, and empathy and kindness to her clients.”
“she has an extensive legal knowledge base to draw from coupled with a quick, creative mind that facilitates solutions that other attorneys may not see.”
Our office brings competitive spirit and dedicated attention to each case and provides an individual approach to every client. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey.
We are listed among “The Best 10 Lawyers near Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY” (source)
- Even Your Sperm Needs A Will (4/13/2017) - It may have never occurred to you before, but yes, your reproductive cells need a will. You never know what could happen within the next second of your life. One ...
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Do Estate Planning (3/30/2017) - In general Estate planning is a process of managing your assets. It is created during your lifetime and can serve to minimize taxes, avoid lawsuits and properly distribute your assets. ...
- Top 4 Reasons Why Everyone Hates Probate (3/21/2017) - Probate is the process of providing a Surrogate’s court with evidence to uphold the validity of the deceased person’s Last Will. Once the Will is validated, and probate is completed, ...
- The Future Of Long-Term Health Care Insurance: 4 Trends to Watch Out For (3/16/2017) - With time, comes an inevitable change. In the coming years, the long-term health care insurance industry has a few new features that are to be anticipated. Insurance company executives, brokers, ...
- Four Common Mistakes That Can Derail Your Estate Planning (3/13/2017) - As a New York Estate Planning attorney practicing in Trust and Estate field for 19 years, I see the following common estate planning mistakes. Many people draft a will with ...