NY Leading Estate Attorney:
The Law Office of Inna Fershteyn and Associates, P.C. is a leading Trust and Estate Planning law firm based in Brooklyn, NY serving the greater New York and New Jersey area. Over a period of 18 years in practice, we have established high legal standards which we work hard to maintain. Attorney Inna Fershteyn is the founder of the leading trust and estate planning firm. Her practice focuses on all aspects of estate planning and elder law such as: asset protection, trust formation, medicaid planning, medicaid fraud, business continuation planning, probate and administration of estates, guardianship proceedings, and estate litigation. Our office brings competitive spirit and dedicated attention to each case and provides an individual approach to every client. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey.
|Wills and Trusts||Estate Planning||Asset Protection||NY Will Probate|
|Medicaid Planning||Elder Law||Guardianship||Medicaid Fraud|
Every client is unique from his or her interests, problems, and legal needs. We are dedicated to providing each client with the best possible service. We work closely with them to develop a legal strategy that focuses on achieving these goals. We want to help them avoid any negative consequences and take the worrying out of unprotected assets, estate planning, wills, trusts, Medicaid fraud, Medicaid planning, and elder law. Let us guide you through the stressful process and help you reach a peace of mind. We will be there to walk you through the process one step at a time.
- More Than 50% of Americans Have No Will (2/14/2017) - Last year when Prince passed away, estate planners were shocked to find out that he didn’t execute a will. He had a reputation in the legal world for taking care ...
- Avoiding Family Conflicts (2/2/2017) - As an estate planning and estate litigation attorney, I’ve seen my fair share of contested wills and family disputes over who gets what. In most cases, these estate plans often ...
- 5 Fun Facts About Estate Planning (2/2/2017) -
- 4 Steps of the Probate Process (2/2/2017) -
- What Trump’s Presidency Means for Estate Planning (1/20/2017) - President elect Donald Trump is scheduled to take office this Friday on January 20. With every new president comes a plethora of proposed changes. Trump’s presidency will possibly have an ...